Contact for our English books
Ankerwechsel invites you to take a pause, look around and engage in dialogue. Loudly, the indie publishing house opposes the pace and the fast moment: Stroll, now! For the Hello-book series, founder Harriet Dohmeyer travels to a city for a month as a photographer and journalist, interviews founders, captures photo reports and consciously lets herself drift. Back in Hamburg, she and her team collect pictures, owner-run shops, subculture and personal stories in a book. The result: design- and image-rich travel companions for anyone who wants more than just a fast-moving travel guide. Furthermore, Ankerwechsel offers limited edition photo prints on open natural papers and art postcards. All products are printed locally and climate neutrally in Hamburg, St. Pauli – just around the corner from the publishing house office.
You can buy our first English book „Hello Amsterdam: 27 Tips on cafés, culture and more“ in our online-shop – perfect for your order from Europe. For worldwide shipping, check out the online shop Coffee Table Mags!
To get in touch with us, to become a book reseller or to get rid of a question, please write us a mail at email@example.com
Resellers of Hello Amsterdam
- Athenaeum Boekhandel, Spui 14-16, 1012 XA Amsterdam, Netherlands
- My Bookstore | Boekhandel, Café & Werkplekken, Spaklerweg 16c, 1096 BA Amsterdam, Netherlands
- The American Book Center, Spui 12, 1012 XA Amsterdam, Netherlands
- The Maker Store (De Hallen), Hannie Dankbaarpassage 39, 1053 RT Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Rijksmuseum Shop, Amsterdam-Centrum, Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Museumsshop Stedelijk, Amsterdam-Centrum, Museumplein 10, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands